Regional investment support
Property tax exemptions are granted for newly-erected buildings which meet at least one of the following criteria:
- implementation of a new technology (min. 25% of the costs) or
- erecting an office building with an area of at least 1500 m2 or
- project costs of at least PLN 7 million and at least 40 people employed.
Property tax exemption for new buildings erected in the Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone which meet both of the following criteria:
- project costs of at least PLN 75 million and
- at least 100 newly-employed employees.
Property tax exemption for new buildings erected in the Wałbrzych Special Economic Zone which meet the following criterion:
- at least 10,000 m2 of total floor space.
More information and the necessary documents are available at: